IME for the Canadian Visa applicants consists of Medical History, Physical exam, Laboratory and Radiological Test, the mandatory Laboratory and Radiological test includes:
|Urine Examination||≥ 5 years|
|Chest X-ray||≥ 11 years|
Note: The above tests may also be indicated for the below age limit depending on the medical condition.
You need to bring the following documents at the time of your Medical examination:
- Original and valid passport with one photocopy or alternatively a clearly readable photocopy of valid passport along with original and valid Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA.
- Refugees applicant : Refugee Identity card issued by NADRA/UNCHR or Tazkira.
- Health request letter containing IME or UCI* number.
- “It is mandatory for Refugee applicants to please bring Polio vaccination Card at the day of their appointment”
- Medical test reports regarding past or current medical status
- Antenatal card for pregnant ladies.
- Eyeglasses or Contact Lens.
- If you're under 18, your parent or legal guardian with you.
- “Please note: it will take approximately 03 to 04 hours to complete your health assessment.”
Health Request Letter: After lodging your visa Application, visa officer issues a health request letter to all intending migrants who need to go through a medical examination. This letter indicates your IME or UCI number except for those intended for Upfront Medical Examination. For further information related to Canadian medical examination please visit CIC website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/index.asp
The below service fee is collected at IOM Migration Health Assessment centers. It covers the cost for initial IME which includes Physical examination, Urine analysis & chest x-ray.
Last fee is effective from 7th Oct. 2019
|Age Group||Medical includes||Islamabad & Karachi Fee||Lahore Fee with (16% GST)|
|< 5y||Physical Examination (PE)||PKR 7,840||PKR 7,840|
|5 - 10y||PE,Urine Test||PKR 8,630||PKR 8,730|
|11 - 15y||PE,Urine Test and CXR||PKR 13,330||PKR 14,010|
|> 15y||PE,Urine Test, CXR, VDRL,HIV(Additional Test Serum Creatinine)||PKR 17,250||PKR 18,325|
|Reassessment||PKR 9,410||PKR 10,000|
|Follow-up Charges Fixed||PKR 785||PKR 785|
|Cases with CXR Only||PKR 4,080||PKR 4,664|
Health assesment fees are subject to change
Screening at Lahore center applies 16% GST on Laboratory and Radiology test on top of the above service fee.
Additional Medical test, including Sputum examination, furtherance request for a repeat chest X-Ray and specialist consultation are not included on service fee and will be charged separately.
Submission of your medical result:
For eMedical applicant, the medical documents will be submitted electronically at eMedical after receiving of complete results. You may contact our call center +92 (051) 111-466-472 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to inquire about your health case submission status.