The Health screening protocol approved by immigration New Zealand requires you to complete a medical and chest X-ray for New Zealand visa applications.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Original and valid passport and photocopy of passport
- your glasses or contact lenses if you use them
- a list of any medicaiton you are taking(including dosage)
- any relevant medical reports or x-rays
- If you're under 18, your parent or legal guardian with you.
- if you're using an immigration adviser, a completed 'immigration Adviser Details' form.
- “Please note: it will take approximately 03 to 04 hours to complete your health assessment.”
Chaperones (Needed as universal requirement for all programs)
- A parent or guardian must be present when a person under the age 18 is examined or x-rayed.
- A chaperone will be offered and available during the physical examination for all applicants.
- If you choose to, you can bring a family member, support person, and/or interpreter to your appointment. Let the clinic know when you make your appointment if you will be brining another person with you.
You will need to remove some items of clothing for the physical examination. Some parts of the physical examination may be completed by a nurse or health care assistant.
The current service fee is given on below table. It covers the cost for initial IME only, which includes Physical examination, Urine analysis, chest x-ray, full blood count, Creatinine, HbA1C, Serology test for HIV, VDRL, Hepatitis B and C.
Last fee is effective from 7th Oct. 2019
|Age/Visa type||Medical Indicates||Islamabad and Karachi MHAC Fee||Lahore MHAC Fee (16% GST)|
|< 5y||Physical Examination (PE)||PKR 10,200||PKR 10,200|
|Above 5y - below 11y||PE, Urine Test||PKR 10,980||PKR 11,030|
|11y - 15y||PE, Urine Test,CXR||PKR 16,470||PKR 16,840|
|≥15 y||PE, Urine Test, CXR, HIV, V.D.R.L, Hep B, Hep C, Serum Creatinine, Complete Blood Picture,HbA1c||PKR 22,750||PKR 23,870|
|CXR only - At initial IME||PKR 4,080||PKR 4,400|
Health assesment fees are subject to change
Screening at Lahore center applies 16% GST on Laboratory and Radiology test on top of the above service fee.
Additonal Medical test ,including Sputum examination, furtherance request for a repeat chest X-ray and specialist consultant are not included on service fee and will be charged separately.
Submission of your Medical result:
For eMedical applicants, the medical documents will be submitted electronically at eMedical after receiving of complete results.You may contact our call center +92(051)111-466-472 or email at:firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to inquire about your health case submission status.